Sunday, March 04, 2012

True enOugh, I didn't enjoy my hk trip.. I sPent the entire time there getting all stressed abt my hair. It got very much worse those few days. The whole hotel room was filled with my hair.. I only needed to sweep my hair lightly n the hair just falls out. Now my scalp is very obvious, many many holes everywhere. I became so depressed in hk that taking no pay leave to hide at home or shave botak n wear a wig crossed my mind. Now I'm still losing alot of hair, but thankfully not as much as two weeks ago, or prob now cos I'm so afraid of losing too much that I don't wash my hair that thoroughly. It's still very bad la, my hair still sheds easily.

Today baby avril is exactly 6 mths old. I feel so sad that I'm so disturbed by my hair that I cannot breastfeed nor enjoy my daughter fully. Sigh.. I went back to work a week ago, initially I thOught I will not be able to cope with work cos of my hAir, but surprisingly when I'm at work my focus was shifted to work n thus lesser time to worry abt hair. My students are also a joy to me, ESP my sec 4s. They r so sweet to me. I taught something wrongly in the first lesson but they didn't blame me n kept telling me it's ok..

Let me recover from this madness hair loss please.. I cannot hide anymore if I continue to lose.. :(

No comments: